I’ve been there, so you don’t need to.
I’ve been designing websites and building web-based businesses longer than Google has been around! I’ve personally taken websites to the top of the search engines, from zero to 100 000 visitors a month without using ANY paid advertising. I’ve run a web hosting business, a web design & marketing consultancy and created numerous personal development applications.
My web development business ‘The IT Hive’ has created websites for The Department of Agriculture, Department of Tourism, Hospitals, Health Professionals and a great many other businesses.
The skills & qualifications
to help your business prosper on the net
Apart from my extensive ‘hand-on’ experience I’m also:
- Managing Director of The IT Hive – web-based application & intranet developer for healthcare providers. The IT Hive has developed over a quarter of a million dollars worth of web applications in the past 12 months alone.
- Developer & owner of Find-a-Psych – the most comprehensive, useful mental health directory available for consumers & referrers.
- Author of The Health IT Advisor – IT advisory blog for health services.
- Certified Search Engine Optimization Consultant (ranked 12th in the world out of 733 candidates tested by Brainbench – putting me in the top 2% of SEO specialists).
- Certified Internet Marketing Consultant (top 8% as tested by Brainbench)
- Certified HTML 4.01 Designer (top 4% by Brainbench – 106th of 2957 candidates)
- Google Authorised Adwords Consultant
- MBA Postgrad at the University of Newcastle, specialising in Ecommerce & IT
Internet Business Coaching & Consulting (for health professionals)
- Internet strategy for growing your offline business
- Strategy & coaching for your online business
- Help you get more visitors to your website
- Applications developed for your company Intranet
- Full support from my in-house programming & design team
- Coaching delivered by phone & email from $150/month for group training or $1200 per month for personal Internet Business Coaching
- Specialising in helping health professionals to expand their business online
- Enhance your online reputation
- Build your practice client base
- Better serve your existing clients
- Develop a second or passive income stream
Personal Development & Self Help Products
More recently I’ve taken my own programming, marketing & personal productivity expertise and combined this with proven self improvement strategies to develop a series of innovative new products. Memberships & achievements relevant here are that I am a:
- Author and Creator of StageCalm – a program for overcoming stage fright
- Creator of the goal setting & life management system ‘Impactful Actions’ – a system that is now being used by some of the world’s top Life & Business Coaches to help their clients achieve their ultimate dream life.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse working primarily with mood & anxiety disorders
- Member of the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Member of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Author of the upcoming book ‘Impactful Actions: The Science of Personal Productivity’.
My goal for you is to help you achieve what I aspire to for myself.
And that is to earn enough money to sustain my desired lifestyle – which happens to be more than I can earn from a wage-paying job.
That’s just the start though, because I want to be able to earn this money working on projects that interest me. And I want to be able to choose when I work, how I work, where I work and who I work with.
Plus I want to feel secure in my income. To not have to worry that my income will dry up if the economy deteriorates for example.
So that’s my goal and I’ve developed some good strategies to help me – and you, if you’re interested – to achieve it.
Now a few words about my personal code of practice.
In an environment that is overflowing with hype, sales pitches and snake-oil salesmen I offer a fresh approach – honest, authentic, actionable advice, and systems that work.
Every service or product I provide or recommend must have the following criteria – or I won’t promote it:
- I must genuinely believe in it’s value and use it for my own success
- It must offer the best value available (though not necessarily the cheapest)
- It must offer strong risk protection for you in the form of free trials or no-questions-asked refunds.
- I will never recommend a product simply to make me money and I will never recommend a product if I know there is a better option available to you.
- If anything I do will earn me a commission I’ll disclose this up front and I’ll only ever make these type of recommendations where it is to your benefit and has no effect on your costs.
My final promise is this: Every service or product that I provide will offer exceptional value.
The truth is that without a full understanding of you and your unique circumstances I can never be certain whether a product or service is 100% right for you. So I will always offer you the highest possible guarantees.
If you ever feel that what I’m offering isn’t great value then I want to know about it. I’ll either give you even more value or your money back – simple.